At SO4, we recognise that Aboriginal community partnerships contribute to a positive legacy for future generations. Our partnerships include financial and in-kind community organisation support through funding agreements, grants, partnerships and sponsorship.
Our community investments are carefully considered to ensure they create a positive impact on the communities and its members, as well as aligning with our business priorities.
Our partners include:
- Ngangganawili Aboriginal Health Service – for the provision of pre-employment and employee medical support services
- Wiluna Remote Community School Training Centre for the provision of training opportunities for trainees
- Shire of Wiluna – to collaborate on community investment opportunities
- Murlpirrmarra Connection – to create a shared community space
- Wirrpanda Foundation – for the provision of Aboriginal employment opportunities, including the delivery of our Solid Opportunity Pathways Program
“I have been living and working in Wiluna for the past 27 years and SO4 has been ‘a godsend’ for our Community. In the short amount of time, SO4 has clearly engaged with us all to tell us about their project and how they are already supporting organisations like NAHS and the local Community with real jobs and training pathways for local people.”
CEO, Ngangganawili Aboriginal Health Service (NAHS) Wiluna